Library Re-opening Information
We are happy to announce that the Library is re-opening on Friday, June 26 with new temporary hours and restrictions.
Here is what you need to know:
- Library hours will be Tuesday through Friday, 12:00 - 3:00 and Saturday, 10:00 - 1:00 until further notice.
- Limited numbers of patrons will be allowed in at a time. Please be patient; you may need to wait. We are testing a system that will let you know whether you can enter. Red and green string lights have been installed on the gutters at the main entrance. Green means you can enter. Red means you must wait.
- Brief, purposeful visits are encouraged.
- Masks or face shields are required for everyone over the age of 3. Masks will be available but we'd appreciate it if you'd bring yours.
- Immediately upon entering the library, you must use hand sanitizer or go directly to the bathroom to wash your hands.
- Patrons must practice social distancing while in the library, keeping at least 6 feet from other patrons.
- If you do not feel comfortable coming to the library at this time or are unable or unwilling to comply with our mask/sanitizing requirements, please be assured that we are continuing to offer contact-free lending and photocopying. Place requests for materials by going to the library's catalog and logging into your library account. Click on "reserve this item" for any materials you would like to borrow. We will check them out to you and let you know when they are ready for 24/7 pickup in the vestibule (door facing the road.) If you need help finding books or DVDs to borrow, call the library at (603) 539-5176 or email Elizabeth Rhymer at email@example.com.
- We have three computers available for use.
- Returned materials will be quarantined for 72 hours before they are checked in. If you receive an autorenewal notice on an item you know you recently returned, please ignore.
- There is no interlibrary loan service at this time.